Flamecheck™ M-111PA (Paint Additive) is a non-toxic, non-allergic, environmentally friendly fire-retardant paint additive for water based paint (acrylic & latex). When applied correctly it imparts a “Class A” fire rating for ASTM E-84 with ZERO Smoke and ZERO Flame Spread on a non-flammable substrate. Use 8 oz per 1 US gallon of paint.
- M-111PA One Page Brochure
- M-111PA Application Instructions
- M-111PA Paint Brochure
- SDS M-111PA 2019
- M-111PA Data Sheet
Flamecheck™ M-111PA is a non-toxic, non-allergenic, environmentally friendly fire-retardant paint additive for latex/acrylic paint. Flamecheck™ M-111PA passes ASTM E-84 with a “Class A” fire rating with ZERO smoke and ZERO flame spread over a non-flammable substrate.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Safe around kids and pets
- Easy to use
- Made in the USA
Flamecheck™ M-111PA Applications:
- Movie Studios
- Family rooms
- Office space
- Cabins or houses near wooded areas
Flamecheck™ M-111PA Coverage:
Mix one 8-ounce bottle of Flamecheck™ M-111PA with 1-gallon latex paint covers 350-400 sq. ft. Two coats (2 mils thick) are required to achieve “Class A” finish. It may be necessary to use a larger container to mix the full 8-ounce bottle into the gallon of paint. Do not dilute. Mix thoroughly.
Flamecheck™ M-111PA Certifications & Testing:
- ASTM E-84
- ZERO Smoke
- ZERO Flame Spread
- Mix: Mix one 8-ounce bottle of Flamecheck™ M-111PA with 1-gallon latex paint, covers 300-350 sq. ft. A minimum of two coats or 2 mils thickness is required. Do not dilute. Mix thoroughly.
- Small Applications: High-quality paintbrush or professional roller is acceptable.
- Larger Applications: An airless spray gun is recommended. 500 sq. ft., or more. An airless paint sprayer that operates out of a 5-gallon container is recommended.
- Surface Preparations: Be sure the material you are treating is clean and free of dust, grease, and unsightly spots. Must be a paintable surface.
- Dry Time: May take up to 24-48 hours depending on the humidity, temperature or thickness of the coating.
- SAFETY: Use standard paint precautions, such as providing adequate ventilation. Keep away from the face and eyes and store Flamecheck™ M-111PA out of reach of children. Wear appropriate safety gear, cover all electronic and HVAC vents.
- Flamecheck M-111PA passes ASTM E-84 as “Class A” with ZERO flame spread and ZERO smoke over a non-flammable substrate. Treat flammable substrates (if porous) with Flamecheck M-111 and allow to dry before painting for additional protection.
- Always Test before use: If Flamecheck™ M-111PA changes the consistency of the paint (thick or curdled) it is incompatible with that paint, do not use. Metallic paints may change color weeks after being treated.
- Disposal: Follow local guidelines for water-based (latex) paint disposal.
- Certification: May require application by a certified applicator; CA, NY, MA.
Other Features & Uses of Flamecheck™ M-111PA:
- Gives a “Class A” fire rating on the paint coating.
- It can be used on wood, drywall, brick or any paintable surface.
- It does not change the color or sheen of the paint.
- Unlimited shelf life in a sealed container.
Disclaimer: Flamecheck makes no guarantee, nor any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use regarding the suitability of this product for any particular purpose or use, nor does it assume any liability arising out of the application or mis-use of this product. Application techniques vary; therefore, it is the end user’s responsibility to test and verify the application techniques and suitability of this product for the intended use. Always test after application. Flamecheck International LLC only warrants the quality control of this product. For the complete disclaimer regarding this product, visit www.flamecheck.com.
Keep out of the reach of children. Ingestion of this product, or contact with eyes or skin, can result in serious injury. Use in a well-ventilated area. If swallowed CONTACT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY. Contact with eyes or skin, flush with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
8oz Bottle, 6-8oz Bottles, 12-8oz Bottles, 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon Bucket, 40 oz