Flamecheck All Weather
Flamecheck All Weather was developed for exterior wooden applications and meets or exceeds ASTM E-84 & ASTM E-108 test standards with a “Class A” fire-retardant finish and an additional waterproof barrier. Flamecheck™ All Weather is used on wooden decks, porches, cedar shake roofing tiles, and cedar siding, and much more.
Flamecheck All Weather Applications:
- Cedar shake roofing tiles
- Cedar shake siding
- Wooden fencing
- Exterior wood furniture
- Wood sheds
- Wood decking
- And much more…
Flamecheck All Weather is a Fire-Retardant Spray that imparts a “Class A” fire rating on most wooden surfaces and provides an additional waterproof barrier.
- Easy to use
- Non-Toxic fire retardant
- Non-Corrosive fire retardant
- Environmentally friendly fire retardant
- Odorless when dry and lemon scent when sprayed
- Safe around kids and pets
- UV protectant
- Made in the USA
- ASTM E-84 Steiner Tunnel Test
- ASTM E-108 Fire Tests for Roof Coverings
Flamecheck All Weather Coverage:
One gallon covers 300-500 sq. ft.
Test: Every 3-5 years, if the waterproof barrier is gone then reapplication is necessary. On a test, sample apply Flamecheck All Weather, allow to dry, then hold a propane torch on the sample for up to 30 seconds. Once the flame is removed, the treated item should self extinguish within 2 seconds.
- Small Applications: Use a hand-operated trigger sprayer for small applications.
- Larger Applications: Airless spray gun with a fan nozzle of .5 mm or 0.15” orifice is recommended.
- You must apply the 2nd coat of Flamecheck All Weather before the 1st coat has dried. If dry time is a concern, you may use Flamecheck M-111 as the 1st coat then use Flamecheck All Weather as the 2nd.
- Use application instructions for a semi-transparent stain, so that overlapping marks are not left on the surface being treated.
Surface Preparations: Be sure the material you are treating is clean and free of dust, grease, and unsightly spots.
SAFETY NOTE: Use common sense precautions, dust mask, eye protection, rubber gloves/apron. Use in well-ventilated areas only.
Unlimited shelf life in a sealed container. Do not allow to freeze.
Disclaimer: Flamecheck makes no guarantee, nor any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use regarding the suitability of this product for any particular purpose or use, nor does it assume any liability arising out of the application or mis-use of this product. Application techniques vary; therefore, it is the end user’s responsibility to test and verify the application techniques and suitability of this product for the intended use. Always test after application. Flamecheck International LLC only warrants the quality control of this product.
Keep out of the reach of children. Ingestion of this product, or contact with eyes or skin, can result in serious injury. Use in a well-ventilated area. If swallowed CONTACT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL IMMEDIATELY. Contact with eyes or skin, flush with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
1 Gallon, 5 Gallon Bucket, 55 Gallon Drum